The Galaxy S7 was a huge hit for Samsung in 2016. Its 12-megapixel camera was particularly good for low light shots, It had a beautiful Super AMOLED screen, could endure a puddle thanks to its waterproof score, also initiated the popular Always-on function.
But three years is a long time in tech, and Samsung has not been sleeping. Released on February 2019, the Galaxy S10e is comparable in size to the S7, but includes a considerably larger and brighter screen, together with the front camera placed behind an advanced Infinity-O pinhole.
The back camera is an important step up from the S7 too — a double lens 16+12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle array that’ll take your photos to another degree.
An electrostatic in-screen fingerprint scanner unlocks the S10e, and with 6GB of RAM and memory expandable up to 640GB, there’s plenty to play. The S10e signifies a huge upgrade from the S7 in each sense.
- Fit more in your pocket — the S10e’s powerful feature set is crammed into a neat and pocketable chassis
- Rock out on the street with Dolby Atmos 3D Sound, either via the 3.5Millimeter jack or onto the stereo AKG speakers
- Capture all the actions on the hugely improved 16+12-fire ultra-wide snapper
- Secure your cell phone with the electrostatic in-screen fingerprint scanner, and Face Recognition 2.0
- Enjoy a smooth experience when playing games with a powerful Quad-core chip and Super AMOLED display
- Travel light with a pocket-sized phone that weighs only 152 g
- Catch the action in fine detail with a 12-megapixel main camera
- Take great selfies with all the dedicated 5-megapixel front-facing camera
|Display||5.8 inches||5.1 inches|
|Size and weight||Height: 142.2 mm|
Width: 69.9 mm
Depth: 7.9 mm
Weight: 150 grams
|Height: 142.4 mm|
Width: 69.6 mm
Depth: 7.9 mm
Weight: 152 grams
|Rear camera||16 MP + 12 MP||12 MP|
|Front camera||10 MP||5 MP|
|Video recording||4K UHD video recording at 60 fps||2160p@30fps|
|Processor||Exynos 9820||Exynos 8890|
|Battery||3100 mAh||3000 mAh|
|Storage||128 GB||32 GB|
|Splash, water and dust resistant||Yes||Yes|