Samsung galaxy not registered on network error occurs when you attempt to create a text or call. Your current Service Provider is not notified of your IMEI number, and then you get this error on the pop-up display” not registered on a community”. Don’t worry, we’ve solved this problem and all of the difficulties with Android not registered on a network are gone.
See also- Fix Not Samsung Galaxy Registered on network Null or Changed IMEI
The Reason Why You are experiencing Not Registered On Network error
This error may happen because of the firmware or software not being up to date, and your phone may be running the earlier software upgrade. Not Registered On Network error is a common android issue that occurs on T-Mobile, Vodafone, AT&T, Airtel, Rogers, Virgin as well as after rooting your device.
Additionally, as soon as your phone is secured to a carrier, it may also display such error.
Make sure you are connected to your wireless connection:
If the method above does not work for you, I highly recommend you read –Restore Galaxy Null IMEI # and Repair Not Registered on Network.
I discovered this solution by working around with my Samsung galaxy telephone. Please follow this technique precisely, and if it does not work at the very first attempt, try doing it .
Switch your phone off by holding the Power Button and the House in conjunction.
While the telephone is off, wait for 2 minutes.
After two minutes, then remove the battery and the SIM card in the phone
Press the Power button and the house button together for 10 consecutive times.
Afterwards, hold the electricity and home keys for 1-3 minutes.
Next, insert your SIM card and the battery
Turn on your Samsung galaxy.
While your telephone is on, remove your SIM card, and then re-insert it. Repeat this five times. (On certain android telephones you want to remove the battery before you’re able to extract the sim card. If this is this issue,please skip this step)
A message will appear stating that you want to”Restart your Phone”- click on it.
Finally, your Samsung galaxy should boot up with no errors.
If the procedures above did not work, then the problem lies with your SIM Card.
Trying a different SIM card might take care of the issue. It worked for most people.
See Also- How to mend Samsung Galaxy Notice 9 Wi-Fi problems
Update your own APN Settings. To do that, under Wireless and Networks, click Mobile Network > Access Point Names > click Menu, left button from the house key > New > today input the need APN settings for your carrier.
If you are using T-Mobile enter this
“Name: T-MobileAPN: epc.tmobile. Com if you have an LTE Apparatus, you should use: fast.tmobile. com
MMSC: http: //mms.msg.eng.t-mobile. Com/mms/wapenc
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
APN kind: OR Web +MMS”
If you are using AT&T input this
“Title: AT&TAPN: wap.cingular
Username: wap@cingulargprs. Com
MMS interface: 80
APN type: default option,supl,mms OR Web
APN Protocol: Leave it on the Default one”
Proceed to Settings of your phone, then Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Select your network.
Not registered on the network can also happen because the SIM card wasn’t placed properly, which might cause cellular network not available and mistake searching for network.
- Go to Mobile network settings.
- While you are in mobile settings, you have to hold the power button along with button collectively until your device turns off.
- While your Galaxy is away, gently remove the battery.
- Press the home button and power together for 10 minutes.
- Then, press and hold the electricity and home buttons for 1-2 mins — that will drain all of the static charges.
- Insert your own battery today.
- Boot up your Samsung galaxy together with the SIM Card.
- Do not attach the rear cover nonetheless.
- While your phone is on, remove then insert the SIM card 3 times. (On some android phones you want to remove the battery until you can take out the sim card. If that is this issue, please skip this step)
- you’ll be prompted to restart your phone.
- Restart your telephone and you’ll no longer find an error when looking for a network.
- If this method did not work, please try this method –Insert SIM card to get network services to mend not register on the network
NB: If you hit the update from settings, and it says”NO FIRMWARE FOUND” you’ve got to update via Kies on your PC.