If you compare Samsung j7 and s7, you will realize that the latter is better in relation to many features. For example, galaxy s7 includes 43.89% higher pixel density, 1GB greater RAM, 1.78x higher resolution, and has a custom damage-resistant glass.
Anyway, it is also water-resistant and dustproof together with getting optical image stabilization. Galaxy s7 has twice quicker downloads and is 0.1mm thinner.
When evaluating Samsung j7 vs. s7 in terms of design, the key points are:
- Samsung j7 expert includes a height of 151.34mm, a diameter of 76.2mm, and thickness of 8mm.
- Galaxy s7 includes a height of 142.4mm, a width of 69.6mm and a thickness of 7.9mm.
- Samsung s7 includes two additional features on the design. They comprise a weather seal attribute, dustproof supply, and water resistance.
BOTTOM LINE DESIGN
After assessing those specs, Samsung s7 appears better than galaxy j7 pro judging by the design.
Samsung galaxy j7 pro includes:
A resolution of 1080 x 1920px, a pixel density of 401ppi and a screen size of 5.5 inches.
Galaxy s7 includes:
- A resolution of 1440 x 2560px, a pixel density of 577ppi and a display size of 5.1 inches.
- As you may see, j7 pro has a larger screen dimensions but is deficient in other specs. Both of them share the AMOLED display and lack the LCD with three subpixels per pixels. But, galaxy s7 has one characteristic that’s absent in the j7 expert, and that’s a branded damage-resistant glass.
In comparing Samsung galaxy j7 vs. s7 based on the functionality:
- Samsung j7 pro includes a 3GB RAM, 8 (Samsung Exynos 7870) CPU threads along with also a 3.1 Android 7.0 Nougat variant.
- Galaxy s7 includes a 4GB RAM, 4 (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) plus also a 3.1 Android 6.0 marshmallow variant.
- Both telephones have AES, incorporated LTE, and integrated graphics.
- Galaxy s7 has a upper-hand in the out of order execution and RAM.
BOTTOM LINE PERFORMANCE
Judging in the above specs, galaxy j7 pro is much better in performance.
- Both the two phones have a flash and HDR mode.
- Galaxy j7 pro has a front camera of 13MP plus a rear camera of 13MP.
- Galaxy s7 has a front camera of 5MP plus a rear camera of 12MP.
- The s7 also has optical image stabilization, BSI sensor, and stage detection auto-focus. It also has a better video recording for the primary camera at 2160 x 30fps whereas the j7 pro has 1080 x 30fps.
- J7 master beats another in front camera.
BOTTOM LINE CAMERAS
Therefore, comparing galaxy s7 vs. j7 based on cameras leaves us with s7 as the better option.
The gap between Samsung s7 and j7 when it comes to the audio is:
Galaxy s7 has just two microphones while j7 expert includes a radio. Otherwise, they have a socket for a 3.5millimeter audio jack and deficiency stereo speakers.
BOTTOM LINE AUDIO
Here, it’s tricky to pick one which is better, but since few people use phone radios nowadays and two boosters are more essential, then the s7 is better.
While j7 pro has a 3600mAH battery power, s7 has 3000Mah. They have:
A battery level indicator, rechargeable batteries and don’t have removable batteries. Galaxy s7 supports rapid charging and contains wireless charging.
BOTTOM LINE BATTERY
In terms of this feature, galaxy s7 stands out as the better choice .
Galaxy s7 has a higher download rate at 600MBits/s and greater upload rate at 150MBits/s while the j7 pro is DLNA certified. The s7 phone also has a heart rate monitor, a barometer, and an infrared detector.
BOTTOM LINE SPECIAL FEATURES
- Judging from the many unique attributes, s7 is better.
- As you have observed above, Samsung galaxy s7 is a better mobile if you think about each of the of the test attributes.
- However, it is more costly than its counterpart but delivers quality to the user. The ball is now in your court to pick the one which satisfies your tastes and preferences.